If you came from part 1, you know how many people use the Internet and how many of them complete daily tasks online.
If you haven’t read part 1 yet, click here.
You may be asking yourself:
“Why did you tell me all this?”
Telling you this information is our way to let you know that people use the Internet to go on websites which means that yours could be one of those websites that someone may visit.
Let’s get into learning about the 5 benefits of having a website.
1. Convenience: Customers have access to important information. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A website would save prospects and residents time because they would be able to pay online, download forms, and contact property managers online. All this saves you time as well. Your website does the work for you by increasing your office efficiency.
2. Customer Service: Your customers will have everything they need to know right at their fingertips. A website will leave them informed, satisfied, and appreciated. This alleviates the number of complaints and more qualified prospects will be prepared when they contact your office.
3. Communication: Websites make it easy and accessible for customers to communicate with you. Multiple communication channels make this a great choice for effective and constant communication. Alerts can be sent via email or text which inform customers of possible inspections or changes in personal.
4. Access to Critical Information: When a tenant may need to find information relating to office hours, office number, emergency maintenance number, or FAQs (frequently asked questions), they will be able to find all this on your website.
5. Compliance: An official website for your property lets you post policies, procedures, and regulatory documents all online which ensures that you are in compliance. Likewise, you can post advisories, notices, and cut-off dates and times for tenants.
Doesn’t this all sound great? You’re now convinced of the benefits of a website for you, your property, and your tenants. But, wait.
You may be saying:
“But, where do I start?”
This is where we come in. At Streamroll, we provide an online presence for your property. We offer low-priced websites with the latest technology, regulatory compliance, and outstanding unlimited customer support.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Please feel free to click here.
Ready to give your property an online home?
Please feel free to contact us here if you’re interested in working with us to create a website for your property or management company.