Introducing a new way to track web visitors to site visits
Streamroll provides a unified platform for internet presence and turnkey websites, designed specifically for the unique needs of the affordable housing industry. Our platform distributes property content to places where apartment seekers are looking, ultimately bringing those apartment hunters back to your apartment community website.
When apartment seekers interact with your website, we take note capturing their behavior and communicating it to you through our mobile app and monthly analytics reports.
Starting with July monthly analytics reports, there will be new sections in the management company reports and property reports, and a new property report showing details.
The new section in the management company and property reports will summarize how many people used the website to communicate with the property manager. The This includes Maintenance Request or Filling out customer info prior to viewing brochure.
The new property report will list all the individuals who used the website to communicate with the property during the time period.
Example Management Company Report
These are the communication types we are recording
- Brochure Emails – indicates how many people emailed the property brochure to themselves or other individuals
- Contact Us – indicates how many users submitted a contact us form for property
- Rental Application Requests – indicates how many people submitted a request to the property for a rental application
- Accessibility Feedback – indicates how many users submitted an accessibility feedback form for property
- Check Availability – indicates how many users submitted a check availability form for property
- Maintenance Request – indicates how many users submitted a maintenance request form for property
- Rental Application – indicates how many users completed the collect user information form prior to gaining access to view the rental application document
- Brochure – indicates how many users completed the collect user information form prior to gaining access to view the brochure document